15 February 2014

Hello blog




 


 

 


 
 I have been through a very tough time the past few years. I doubted I would be able to find the inspiration to blog again, but here I am back on the road to a better place, I have missed crafting so much but couldn't focus on it.
So no more excuses I need to craft as my way of expressing my inner self again. I know it will be like starting all over again, but in time I know it will be back on track.
I have still been following The Craft Stamper mag each month, and was so taken with one of the alteration projects. I have done one myself.
As much as we crafters like to share ideas I do try not to copy. This time I had to use some of the ideas but tried to make it my own rather than a copy. I hope you like it as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nelle, it is so lovely to see you back in blogland. A big welcome back! So very pleased to know that things are getting better. Your creation is stunning, I love the stamps you have used and your distressing is fabulous. I look forward to seeing your next creation now. Take care! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete