18 May 2013

Back in the land of craft...

As a couple of my friends know I have had  health problems and many emotional problems.
The past 2 years have probably been the worst 2 years of my life.After a move to Scotland earlier in year, i feel well enough to start again.
My wonderful sister and her just as wonderful hubby opened their home to me and my cat. My sister played a huge part in my getting settled again and even helped me get a job. Only a part time job for now, but as i get stronger i can take on more hours.
 I doubt i will ever be able to repay them for the kindness they have shown. Words seem so small after such a huge kindness.
They know i love them very much and will always be grateful.

I have been working hard to rebuild my craft area and am almost ready to craft again. I have made a couple of last min cards, and tomorrow i am making 5 bedroom door signs for family members. Maybe that will keep me out of trouble. Then again maybe not.

I would like to apologise for the lack of response to all of the comments left on my last post,WOYWW but things happened very quickly and i had little/no time to respond. I will rejoin the groups as soon as i can, and am looking forward to it.


I now live in a beautiful little fishing village. I wake to the sound of the sea every morning and the views are breathtaking........As often as i can i walk the 3 mile round trip along the sea front to the local shops and back..Who could want for more.
 My cat Polly is so at home she has already taken the best seat in the house., and she is not giving it up for anyone.
So new start and a new life ...................lets get ready to craft again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nelle, I am so happy to see you settled and happy and also back in blogland too. How wonderful that you have settled so quickly (cat too!) and have got a job - it must have meant to be. Stay happy my friend! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely to see you back in Blogland Nelle and I'm hoping you can put the last dreadful two years behind you and start to find peace and happiness. It looks absolutely stunning and my shoulders went down just looking at your photos! Polly has the right idea I think! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete