11 January 2013

Previous projects

Today i found a disc i thought was lost and would never be seen again. I stored many of the things i had made, some at home and some in workshops i held. I have put a few of the pictures together, I hope you like them......


The damask boxes are shop bought gift boxes that i recovered.
I used a Heidi Swapp damask stamp. Black Versa Magic ink. I repeatedly stamped the image on A3 paper, cut the paper to size and recovered the boxes.


The florals are PSX Botanical stamps. These i stamped with stazon ink. I coloured the images with chalks and a blending pen.
I then used Glossy accents to give a glazed affect.



The butterfly Is a blended chalk background.Then flourishes stamped around the edges.
The butterfly has been stamped twice. Once on the card and once on velum, cut round and fixed on top of the first image. The sentiment if i remember was an Elusive images stamp.

This file folder was one i made at home from a template i bought, I have it as a project file.
I like to keep a photo record of things i make, A small picture,snips of paper, colour names etc.
Nothing worse than needing to replicate and not remembering names. This works for me.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Nelle, you have some really lovely makes there, It is a wonderful feeling when you find something you thought lost. Thank you for your lovely comment today, not sure I could blog every day though! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nelle, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!!! Have to say between you and me am a little nervous about it all, but know deep down I'll be fine.
    These are some fabulous things you have created and thanks for showing them all!!1 I love the botanical ones especially and how organised are you to have that lovely folder!!!!
    Will be keepin a close eye on what you do from now on.....PROMISE
    Hugs
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete